Dear Residents of 981 Main Street West,
As you are aware Wilstar Management Ltd., and the shareholders of Camelot Towers, herein referred to as 'Wilstar', has initiated a construction project to upgrade the façade of the building exterior.
The exterior of the building is being covered with a 'stucco' finish which is a durable, attractive, and weather resistant wall colouring that is commonly used for coating wall surfaces or molding(s) to architectural decorations.
Please note the following important points:
- The 'stucco' finish is a non-toxic material and is biodegradable
- You will continue to have access to your balcony (if completed at time of notice) during the stucco and adhesive application
- Anything left on completed balconies (items, objects, tables and chairs) may become covered in Styrofoam-esque debris
- Cleaning and removing the debris is seamless
- HOWEVER, we suggest that you remove items to make it easier to sweep off the debris
- All items attached or hanging from the existing brick façade will be removed and cannot be replaced
- There will be no drilling or hanging of objects on the façade thereafter 'stucco' replacement
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation in the above matter and the on-going construction projects happening at these buildings. On behalf of Wilstar Management, we wish you and your families a safe, healthy and happy Spring/Summer.
Wilstar Management Ltd.