March 2, 2018
DEAR RESIDENTS OF 1001 MAIN STREET WEST (CAMELOT TOWERS)
As you aware Wilstar Management Ltd., and the shareholders of Camelot Towers have initiated a construction project to upgrade the façade of the building exterior. Please be advised that our contractor will begin setting up and commencing work on:
Monday, March 5, 2018
Please note construction and set-up will begin to the North-East side of the building (line 19/22) moving South towards apartments on line 18 to line 2 and eventually wrapping around the building with work concluding at line 19. Please note that this order is subject to change and is dependent on several variables.
- All bulk items must be removed from the balcony once work commences on your line therefore, Lines 22, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 must have all items removed by the above date
- Access to your balcony during construction will be prohibited due to safety reasons. Balcony doors may be locked during construction on the above specified lines.
Please be reminded of the following:
- The exterior of the building is being covered with a 'stucco' finish which is durable, attractive, and weather resistant wall colouring that is commonly used for coating wall surfaces or molding(s) to architectural decorations
- The stucco finish is a non-toxic material and is biodegradable
- Anything left on your balconies may become covered in Styrofoam-esque debris
- Cleaning and removing the debris is seamless
- All items attached or hanging from the existing brick façade will be removed and cannot be replaced
- There will no drilling or hanging of objects on the façade thereafter 'stucco' replacement as per the Lease Agreement
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation in the above matter and the on-going construction projects happening at Camelot Towers.
WILSTAR MANAGEMENT LTD.