To All Residents at Camelot Towers building 1001 Main St W
Please be advised, further to door to door notices sent in March of 2017, new window installation will begin on;
Friday June 23rd 2017
Things you need to know;
- During removal / installation of windows tenants, occupants and pets cannot be inside the unit. This is due to City of Hamilton work permits and safety for all, including the workers.
- Window coverings and furniture must be moved away from the window and door area allowing for 4-5 feet (1.3 m) of clearance.
- Residents should cover and clear away all valuables as per the aforementioned. Plastic covering will be made available at the Resident Managers office upon request.
- Removal and installation will commence at 8:00 am sharp and finish at approximately 5:00 pm.
- All notices will have two dates of work one to replace windows and the other to complete plaster repair. Weather cancellations are also considered in these dates.
- Walking paths must be established to all windows and doors.
- Window air conditioners must be removed.
- You will receive 24 to 48 hours notice before installation of window in your unit. When possible onsite staff will provide more notice.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Wilstar Management Ltd.